Dear Family.
This is my second time typing my e-mail to you. So I have little time left so I have to make it VERY short and can't even respond to much of what you said. But just know that before my e-mail got lost in time, I responded to everything you wrote.
Items from my week:
-Stressful week. We have plenty of investigators but they are not progressing to baptism. They love the Gospel, but each has something holding them back.
-I had a huge realization of why it's the Gospel of Christ and not called the Gospel of Heavenly Father. When a Mediator makes the payment for a debtor, the mediator then requires something else from the debtor. So when Christ paid the debt, his demands were that we live the Gospel. It's something I already knew, but it hit me more this time.
-I said I sent a letter last week, but on my way to send it after e-mailing, it POURED and we got BEATEN by the rain and so it got wet. However, it's still read-able, so I'll send it next week.
-I need garlic salt, and shampoo.
That's all guys. Sorry I have no time and the internet went down when I tried to send it so it sent an error and didn't save as a draft or anything.
Love,
Elder Gagne
