Hey family!
Well to be honest this will probably be short again because not
much interesting happened again this week haha. But I'll respond to everything
you wrote!
NOPE MIKE TOLD ME NOTHING. WHATTTTT...... But the baby looks adorable! Can't believe
Nick is a father already! Holy cow that's so weird to think about hahaha!
Congratulations to them though!
Wow that's crazy that Jen bought a
pregnant fish! I feel bad for all those baby fish! I don't know how they'll
survive once they all start getting big!
Yeah Daniel e-mailed me and
told me about how the Hobbit is now three parts! THAT'S SO AWESOME! Now instead
of missing 1/2 of the Hobbit in theaters, I'll only miss 1/3! :D
Actually
right now the work in Kronum is very slow. We've had 0 investigators attend
sacrament meeting for 2 weeks straight. We now have like 3 investigators, 2 of which have already been
taught everything. So we are struggling to find more people to see. Hopefully
things will pick up soon. We're trying our hardest and are thinking of all
different ideas on how to get referrals. Hopefully one will work out. But yeah
almost at one year! Only 2 more months! And since I'm coming home 3 weeks early
my halfway mark will REALLY be closer to when I hit 11 months! I'll come home
like Oct. 6th or so of next year. I'm excited! It really has all gone by so
fast. I'm so grateful for you guys and for everything you do to support me.
You're the best family EVER :) <3
Items from my week:
-Bro.
Emmanuel is leaving to go back to Virginia today. He is the one who brought his
whole family to church and now his wife, and 3 children are members and strong
:) We said goodbye to him last night and it was very nice. I'll miss him very
much! He's such a sweet humble guy and has VERY great faith. He gave me his U.S.
number so maybe you guys can even call him and talk to him! You don't
have to call him if you're too nervous but I think it would be really really
cool and he would have a lot to say to you guys, he loves talking. Especially if
you ask him how he joined the church, he has a really cool story behind that. So even if I never get to come back to Ghana
someday, I'll at least be able to visit him sometime :) But pleaseeeee I
think it would be SO cool for you guys to call him!
-Random Ghana Fact:
(I decided I want to start doing one of these a week so you can get more of the
small tastes of Ghana): There is no fresh milk anywhere in Ghana. Of any kind.
Only powdered, soy, and that milk that can be preserved a long time til you open
it.
That's all folks! Love you!
-Elder Gagne
