My photo
Ghana, Cape Coast Mission (October 2011 - June 2012)
Ghana, Kumasi Mission (July 2012 - October 2013)
Currently in Tamale (Northern Region)

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Happy Easter

Happy Easter!

I'm glad you all had a good Easter. I hope you all were also able to keep in mind the true meaning of Easter! But I know you did because I did receive the other package with the pens and hankys and so I got the letter you sent too! Thanks so much :) And glad to hear everyone had a good time.

Another thing I wanted to do when I come back. I want to teach the wholeeeee family the 5 missionary lessons the way I taught them here. I think it'll be cool. The way the lessons are organized makes the whole message so plain and simple.

Yeah, I'm still really sure I want to learn Hebrew a bit. It'll just be something on the side. Not too serious into it.

Our convert is an awesome kid! He'll be a powerful missionary! His parents can't speak english and live far away otherwise we would be teaching them too since they like us and approved of his baptism.

That's so awesome how Bro. Selin related The Hobbit to church. You know, Tolkien did that on purpose. He was very Christian and put a LOT of symbolism into his books. And it's true even Star Wars and Harry Potter can be used to make comparisons in so many ways.

Items from my week:

-Nothing really interesting happened this week. Once again, just working and working and contacting. I don't know, it seems like I have less and less to talk about haha. I guess it's because everything is so normal now that I don't remember anything to tell you since nothing stick out! Sorry haha.

Just have a good week and I'll talk to you next week!

Elder Gagne

P.S.-There's a 30% chance I'll be able to Skype still! We might have found a cafe that can do it! I'll keep you posted. If not, oh well. I'm almost coming home anyway haha.