Hey family!
Thanks for the graduation pictures! You all still look like a happy family even though the most important member of the family isn't there......what? Were you thinking it was me? No, it's obviously Tango....
Yeah, everything is just a grind now. I still have unique experiences, but once I come to the cafe to e-mail about them I either forget, or I'm not motivated to write them, or I'd rather share it in person.
We had the baptism! It's the 4th baptism Tamale has ever had and we are really happy he was able to make it. No we had a member (1 of the 2 members here) do the baptism.
I got the packages! Thanks so much. The stuff you sent was really funny and true.
Awwww that's too bad Mohonasen banned Senior Prank day. Well, I didn't really enjoy mine too much anyway. It's all thanks to stupid kids. But some students will still try that stuff anyway.
Here are some burn pictures (Elder Gagne got burned on Mother's Day, no less, cooking a porridge type breakfast which spilled over onto his wrist when he picked up the pan.)
- Well, obviously, the baptism. I'm going to try to
send a picture or 2.
-I got a little sick during the week, but I got over it in like 1 day.
-We did a special zone fast to break down the barriers in front of us placed by satan, and to strengthen the members, and our investigators. And this sunday was pretty good attendance! There were a total of 17 present. 8 Missionaries, 5 investigators, and the Missionary Apartment Coordinator who was visiting since we are getting a chapel in our area very soon, and 3 members. The other people who have baptized in Tamale have all moved away already. That's the problem with Tamale. Christians don't stay here, they either are schooling or working.
-It rained from 12 to 5:30 on tuesday. It takes an hour to get to our area. So basically we didn't proselyte that day. It was SUPER boring.
That's all guys!
