Elder White and I did move into the chapel! I'll paste part of my letter to President below so you can see what the result was!:
So yeah! Church was AWESOME! We were feeling very nervous that Sunday morning that people wouldn't come, but many people came! People we weren't even expecting! The Lord is preparing Tamale. ."This week we really felt very accomplished. Our lessons are low since Thursday was a holiday for the Islamic religion and many people were not around, and on Friday we moved into our new chapel, and on Saturday we spent the entire day trying to just invite every single person we know, so we kind of sacrificed some time for lessons to do that inviting. Well, we are proud to say that it was successful. We had 6 investigators attend sacrament meeting, and 3 more came during Sunday school, and even 3 more came about an hour and a half too late, since they had gone the wrong way to find the church. One of our investigators promised to bring a group of her friends with her next Sunday as well, so things are definitely looking up! We know it was a blessing from the Lord that we had this success. We had a total of 20 people at church, which was way more than we were expecting, and we are sure next week we will have even more!I believe Tamale is now ready to grow."
Wow I won't know anyone in our ward when I come back! And hey! That's sad to hear the Stake President will change right before my release! Now I'll get released probably by someone I don't know! :(
Can't wait to meet Butterscotch!!! :D Hope she lives long enough for me to meet her. Every other bunny we've had in the past (besides Brownie) died in like a week... I'll pray Butterscotch will make it! How does Tango feel about Butterscotch?
Items from my week:
-Just the experience we had with our historic first meeting at Tamale Group4! It was awesome. Like, seriously, forever I can now say I was a big part of the very first ever meeting held in that Branch. Brand new, and 20 attendees! AWESOME! God is way cool. Love you guys!
-Elder Gagne
