Not much to tell you about besides transfer news!
Yeah the candies survived fine. I would LOVE more drink mixes. They're probably my second favorite thing you sent. I actually traded some candy with Elder Smith to get like 10 of his mixes. Because all we have to drink is water. So it definitely adds happiness and variety :)
I'm glad you liked the cliff pictures. Don't worryyyy I was exaggerating about the titanic one. On the other side of the rock there was only like a 5 foot drop. The side the pic was taken from it looked like a REAL cliff. So tell Grandpa it's okay haha I was just trying to scare mom. Trust me I wouldn't trust ANYONE to hold me over a REAL cliff like that.OH MAN CHIPOTLE. I've been talking about that place a lot here, because apparently they don't have it on the west coast :)
Yeah that mass baptism at Bibiani was really cool. I got to see it too. Just wait, yesterday they had another one with 42 people!!!! And Kader, since he's in Bibiani now, got to see it!
Active members? I don't know probably about the same as our ward. No we don't have to do anything in church other than answer questions in investigators class. Also, tell dad that the Elders (not missionaries but elder's quorum elders) argue just as much out here in Ghana about doctrines as they do back home hahaha. They sometimes even do it in front of investigators and it makes it hard to make it so the investigator isn't confused hahaha.
Items :
-Tell Evan I saw a Miele ad here. Make sure he realizes how insanely crazy it is to see that here, considering there's no carpets and I have yet to see a single vacuum for sale ANYWHERE. So tell him he can totally use that as a sales fact, that in Ghana, the only vacuum advertised is Miele. Hahahaha. Elder Slade laughed at me when I saw it because I was like, "OH MY GOSH! MIELE VACUUMS! WHATTT?!?!?!" And he was like, "Oh my gosh dude only you would get excited about that..."
Hahaha
Yeah the ripped pants were dockers. Don't worry I don't need any new ones. I have enough others. I ripped them from falling while playing with some kids.
Haha I may LOOK healthier but really....I'm probably not. I'm getting more muscle everywhere but my gut. I have a serious gut now. I hate it. I gave up trying to stop it from growing. DARN FUFU WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE SO GOOD?! Haha but really it's not too bad. I'm not fat yet. Just no more abs....
I got the 2 packages you sent! Thanks guys! I REALLY loved that Frodo poster it was hilarious! I was dying of laughter. But unfortunately in my apartment I'm the only one who could appreciate it :P Also the bacon bits: GOOD CHOICE.
-Well, my new area is cool. It is Kronum. And Elder Sesay is my companion.
Haha I may LOOK healthier but really....I'm probably not. I'm getting more muscle everywhere but my gut. I have a serious gut now. I hate it. I gave up trying to stop it from growing. DARN FUFU WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE SO GOOD?! Haha but really it's not too bad. I'm not fat yet. Just no more abs....
I got the 2 packages you sent! Thanks guys! I REALLY loved that Frodo poster it was hilarious! I was dying of laughter. But unfortunately in my apartment I'm the only one who could appreciate it :P Also the bacon bits: GOOD CHOICE.
-Well, my new area is cool. It is Kronum. And Elder Sesay is my companion.
The apartment is the nicest apartment in the Kumasi area. It has a water heater, oven (spoiled though for now), ceiling fans, tile floors I can walk around in my socks on, a whole dining room, and 2 bathrooms. The apartment alone made the transfer worth it.
The bishop and Elders Quorum President of the ward are REALLY powerful and helpful. President Shulz told me in our president interviews on saturday that he put me there because he knows it's a good area and thinks I can do good work there.
-Psalms 109:8 The Prayer for Obama. Enjoy. Laugh. Hard.
That's all for this week! So yeah, I got my washer! I spent ALLLL day with the Zolls today so that's why this e-mail is late haha.
Elder Gagne

