My photo
Ghana, Cape Coast Mission (October 2011 - June 2012)
Ghana, Kumasi Mission (July 2012 - October 2013)
Currently in Tamale (Northern Region)

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Encouraged To Spread The Word

Hey guys!

So yeah, I've had rain. In fact, since last monday after e-mailing you up to now it's rained every single day! Unfortunately the place I'm e-mailing this time is totally slow and so I have very little time (took 40 minutes for the page to even load...).

It's very nice to hear about people's comments! Thank you guys and also tell them I say thank you for the compliments!

Yes I am allllllways writing! I'll do it to the end of my life too haha.

Tell Jen I miss her too and will write her an e-mail almost every week from now on!

Items from my week:

-Hey you guys still haven't mentioned if you watched all those movies or not. Have you watched the Holland talks? Like Safety for the Soul, or the First Great Commandment, or the CES Devotional called Israel Israel God Is Calling? They are so so so powerful. And have you watched "Treasures in Heaven: The John Tanner Story"? He is my favorite early saint.

-This week Elder Ojok's bike broke so that set us back a little bit, but we still were able to do full proselyting. It's fixed now.

-There were like 10-15 members there on sunday out of the 63 members in the branch. There's not a single family in the branch, only tons of students, so Elder Ojok and I made it a goal, and have been praying, and even fasting, to find ONE POWERFUL FAMILY to baptize into this ward that will revive it. ONE family that will accept and gain powerful testimonies of the restoration who will not listen to all the pastors who preach against this church. We're trying our best in Penkwase. It is such a literal war of words. We, DAILY, meet argumentative people. We are trying very hard, and will not give up. In fact, seeing this kind of fight that Satan wants to put up encourages me to keep sharing the gospel.

Anyways, that's all.
LOVE YOU GUYS,
Elder Gagne