My photo
Ghana, Cape Coast Mission (October 2011 - June 2012)
Ghana, Kumasi Mission (July 2012 - October 2013)
Currently in Tamale (Northern Region)

Monday, June 4, 2012

Yet Another Blessing

Maaha family! (w'ai adie! w'ati Twi papaapa.)


WOWW congrats to Jen! That's amazing. She really is talented :) Just don't let it GO TO HER HEAD! Haha

Oh my goodness you guys are too awesome sending me birthday packages! I can't wait! I'll remember and I promise not to open the wrapped ones until July 3rd :)

Yeah a lot of the Elders are saying they're going to do an absentee ballot but I haven't heard anything whether I'm not supposed to or not. If you want to send it I guess you can go ahead.

YES the Jell-o was REALLY good! But next time try to send it in a ziplock because the brown bags got punctured and one of them leaked all over the package. So I only had one intact jell-o bag.

Yeah it storms basically every single day now. Pretty awesome because it keeps it nice and cool and cloudy.

Yep I'm feeling good now! But from tuesday to yesterday I had a runny tummy. But when I fasted for fast sunday I prayed that I'd get better and I did! So of course, yet another blessing from God :) (The runny tummy didn't stop me from proselyting don't worry)

Thanks for keeping me on tabs with what's going on in Asuoyeboa! That's so cool! I'll have to call Kader and Elizabeth soon to check up on them.

Items from my week:

Literally nothing! I'm preparing 4 people for baptism this saturday so hopefully it'll work out. They are, Ernest, Abraham and his Wife, and Sophia. I don't have much time so I'll tell you more about them next monday! I've just been working hard all this week and nothing else special!

Angry Monkey Chewing Sunglasses
WAIT I JUST REMEMBERED HAHA. I went to the zoo for p-day today!  The monkeys were like throwing stuff at us and threatening to throw poo hahaha. It was so sweet. We were just messing with them and gave one of them sunglasses and he was trying to figure out how to use them and he just ended up chewing on them haha.




I'll try to use the rest of my time to send some pictures!



Love you guys!!!

Talk to you next week!

-Elder Gagne