Hey family!!!!!!
Thanks for wishing me a happy birthday :) I will enjoy it by teaching people the gospel haha.
Tell Grandma and Grandpa thank you! I don't have much time today so I'll be short.
I'm glad you liked the videos and the maps. Tell mom not to worry. So far in Ghana I haven't seen a single live snake. Only 2 dead ones so far. The graveyards here are totally not sacred. Most of them are completely abandoned and destroyed. People build right in them sometimes for no reason.
Nope haven't met President yet but wednesday we are all meeting at the Dichemso Kumasi stake center for a meet the president day! it'll be sweet! I'll get to see Elder Slade and a lot of other Kumasi missionaries I haven't seen in a while!
PHEW! You guys really worried me about the whole baconator thing! Sorry your deluxe is gone D:
Yeah we just don't get much fufu because most of the members here just happen to like to serve rice. I don't know why. It just is that way haha. I went almost 2 weeks without fufu and almost died. I don't know what I'll do when I get back home.....
Wow that's so cool you guys talked about my mission in church! That story with Kader alone makes my whole mission feel complete. I feel like he was that one person that I promised in the pre-earth life that I'd come find him on earth to help him. It's not doctrine, but just a cool thing president told us once, how each of us promised one friend in the pre earth life we'd come save them so we need to do our duty to find that person.
The service I've been doing is mostly washing clothes, and pounding fufu. Enough people are constantly doing that all day that you can spend an entire week just helping people do those 2 things. .
Yeah Kronum is closer to town than Asuoyeboa was. So it's a bit more developed. The sideroads are worse though.
Items from my week:
-I'm out of garlic salt!!!! AHH!!
-Ernest got a calling! My first recent convert to get a calling! He's the sunday school 2nd counselor! He's very excited and takes it seriously.
-We started having movie nights every friday at the chapel. We show a different longer church movie each week. It's actually very successful. Sesay is even the one who organized it. It was his idea!
-our new solid investigators are a family. It's like 5 sisters all living together. Sakina, Abena, Akua, and Afia, are all interested. Sakina and Abena have already accepted baptism for July 21st!
That's all though guys! Not many special spiritual experiences this week :P LOVE YOU ALL.
-Elder Gagne
